For those of you who are aware of energy healing and its benefits, you may have heard of or follow prominent healers who are known for their practices worldwide. Learning about healing from some of the most renowned of healers can give us insight into what is possible and how healing can work for chronic pain sufferers, trauma survivors and those struggling with other kinds of energy imbalance.
But if you cannot find a practitioner who may perform healing on you, you may be limited in the effects of what you can do on your own at home. Fortunately, there are actually many healers right here locally, and several resources to help you find them.
Famous Energy Healers
If you do want to learn more about energy healing from some of the world's prolific practitioners, there are several resources available online for seeing them in action and learning more about the healing that they do.
- Charlie Goldsmith - Charlie Goldsmith is a famous healer from Australia, and has been featured in publications around the world. Recently, he was the subject of an article in Forbes, where he can be seen conducting his practice.
- David Cunningham - A local English healer, David Cunningham is known for his healing touch. He was profiled by the BBC here.
- Historical Healers - this list put together by Craig and Jane Hamilton-Parker discusses some of the most famous historical energy healers and their practices.
Choosing the right energy healing
If you have never had energy healing performed for you before, you may be unsure of what you need or what you will most benefit from. While it's possible to read about the different kinds of benefits from different kinds of healing, you may want to seek guidance regarding your particular needs directly from a healer. As with other kinds of care, self-diagnosis can be inaccurate, and a quality healer will be able to hear your ailments, read your energy, and find the solution that may be best for you.
Where to find a local energy healer
If you feel that you can benefit from energy healing (most of us can) then you should prioritise finding a qualified healer to help you. These resources have compiled lists of the practicing healers around England.
- The College of Psychic Studies, London - This highly regarded school in London offers numerous courses in several different types of healing, and accreditation for those who graduate from their programmes. Find their list of accredited healers in your area here.
- English healer Amy Garner's list - Healer Amy Garner who runs a blog and provides resources about healing has compiled a list of ten excellent healers from around the country. Her list, which includes information about each healer and contact details can be found here.
- New Relief from Pain Maidenhead location - Announced last year, a new Relief from Pain healing centre opened in Maidenhead. We are thrilled to bring healing practices and therapies to the greater community, and look forward to welcoming more people to locally access these practices.
While you can easily learn more about healing practices from some of the world's famous healers, it will be beneficial to find a local specialist who may be able to provide you with better energy balance than through methods that you do on your own. Using the resources provided, you can find someone locally to help you on your healing journey.
If you live far away from a healer or cannot find one near you, contact us at Relief from Pain to find out how you can receive healing.
Image: Adobe Stock © glisic_albina